This article is only useful if you already know your current password.
- Click HERE and Login with your Naropa Account
- Enter the old password.
- Create a new password.
- Click submit.
The requirements are:
- 8 or more characters in length
- 1 or more capital letters
- 1 or more number or symbol
AFTER Changing your password please remember to:
- Update any wifi credentials saved in your phones, tablets, and laptops. If you require help with forgetting these networks please refer to the How to forget Naropa Wireless article.
Be mindful that these passwords will always match when you change them:
You will use this same password and login for:
2. Your Email Address
3. WiFi Login on campus
5. Logging into Naropa Computers (i.e. at the library or your desk)