This article is only useful if you already know your current password.
- Click HERE and Login with your Naropa Account
- Enter the old password.
- Create a new password.
- Click submit.
The requirements are:
- 8 or more characters in length
- 1 or more capital letters
- 1 or more number or symbol
Set up Automatic Password Recovery
Once you change your password, please take 2 minutes to add an Automatic Password Recovery method to your account. Then you won't have to wait for IT to reset your password, and you can always do it yourself. Here's how:
- Sign in to your Naropa account, or click this link to go straight to the security page. https://mysignins.microsoft.com/security-info
- Click the + Add method button.
- Click Choose a method drop-down box.
- Click Email.
- Enter your personal email. Click next.
- Microsoft will send you a code to the personal email inbox with this subject line: Naropa University account email verification code
- Open the email, copy the code, and return to the previous webpage to paste the code.
- Click Verify and a green success box will appear. Also, you will see your email in the menu.
- You may also add your phone number as a secondary method.
- You're all set!
AFTER Changing your password please remember to:
- Update any wifi credentials saved in your phones, tablets, and laptops. If you require help with forgetting these networks please refer to the How to forget Naropa Wireless article.
Be mindful that these passwords will always match when you change them:
You will use this same password and login for:
2. Your Email Address
3. WiFi Login on campus
5. Logging into Naropa Computers (i.e. at the library or your desk)