- From within your Naropa Outlook Calendar, you create an event/meeting.
- Location: "Video Lab". If the room is free, you will see. If not, they are busy.
- After saving the meeting, an acceptance email will confirm the booking.
IMPORTANT: Video labs are available for scheduling:
Monday – Friday from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday from 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
You will need your ID card to access Nalanda.
Step by Step
1. Open your Naropa Outlook Calendar in a web browser. (Click here: https://outlook.office.com/calendar/view/week )
2. Create a new event.
3. Name the event and invite your practice participant if you wish.
4. Choose your desired date and time. (Maximum booking length is 90 min, or it will be declined.)
5. Reserve the room by searching for "video lab" in the Location Field. You will see which labs are available or busy during that time. Click the room.
6. Send the invite
7. You will get a confirmation email from the room whether accepted or rejected.
Picture 1: Booking room image.
Picture 2: Email of request confirmation or rejection.
How to cancel or edit a booking?
Method 1: Visit your calendar at https://outlook.office.com/calendar/view/week and click the event, then click Cancel.
Method 2: Find the Confirmation email and click Cancel red button in the top right.
NOTE: You cannot edit a booking. You must cancel it and re-make it.
If you have further questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org