How to Connect to WiFi on Apple MacOS, MacBook, and iMac:
- Click on the WiFi symbol in the menu bar at the top right of your screen.
- Select the Naropa network from the list of available networks.
- Enter your Naropa username, without the "@naropa.edu" part.
- Enter your Naropa account password.
- On Macs, a "Permission" request pop-up may appear. Read the message carefully and enter your computer admin username and password, which is not your Naropa information. This is the username and password you use to log into your Mac.
- If a TRUST KAZE certificate appears, click "yes" and select "don't show again."
That's it! You should now be connected to the Naropa network. If you experience any issues, try double-checking your username and password, or contact the IT helpdesk for assistance.