Hello and Welcome to Naropa!
This article will help you get started in the right direction!
The primary login screen usually looks similar to this:
Checklist for New Staff
- Watch the new computer setup video inside of the HR course on canvas.
- Install Microsoft Teams if it's not already on your PC. (Directions below)
- Set up Multi-Factor Authentication on your account with your mobile device. (Directions below)
- Connect your devices to our Naropa WiFi Network (Directions below)
- IF you have a laptop, please install the VPN. Instructions are here.
IT Department Policies
You are responsible for knowing and abiding by Naropa IT Department Technology and Security Policies.
Click here to visit: MyNaropa
- Email Inbox Link
- Financial Aid Processing
- Student Self-Service
- Employee Self-Service (Where you will manage time off & clocking time.)
Click here to learn how to connect to WiFi.
2. Your Naropa Email Address
3. WiFi on campus
4. Printing and How To Print
5. Logging into Naropa Computers
Using MFA Security (Multi-Factor Authentication)
MFA is a security measure that requires you to "Approve Sign In Requests" from your cell phone. This will be required soon. So you can set it up now if you wish.