- Check to see if the computer is on, if it is not press the power button on the wall computer
- Turn on the wireless keyboard.
- Use the remote to turn on the projector or TV screen
- When the computer has powered up, Log in using your Naropa login credentials. Your login credentials will probably be either first.lastname or firstinitalLastname. Essentially, it’s your Naropa email address without the @naropa.edu
- EX: arya.stark or astark would be the username
LOGGING OUT At the conclusion of class –
- Log out of the PC by clicking the Window button either on screen or on the keyboard.
- Either Click on your username on screen and click “Log Off/Out” or Click the little arrow next to shut down and select "Log off/out". You can also try typing log out just in the search bar and hitting enter. Sometimes that will work as well :)
- Turn off the keyboard
- Power down the projector by pushing the power button once on the remote, or turn off the TV.
- Wipe down surfaces
And Don’t forget your thumbdrive!
If you run into any problems with the technology please reach out to IT
firstname.lastname@example.org is the best way to get a hold of us
IT Helpline #303-245-4609
Facilities Helpline #720-309-8211