Set up Automatic Password Recovery
Please take 2 minutes to add an Automatic Password Recovery method to your account. Then you won't have to wait for IT to reset your password, and you can always do it yourself. Here's how:
*You will need to know your current password to complete these steps.*
- Sign in to your Naropa account, or click this link to go straight to the security page. https://mysignins.microsoft.com/security-info
- Click the + Add method button.
- Click Choose a method drop-down box.
- Click Email.
- Enter your personal email. Click next.
- Microsoft will send you a code to the personal email inbox with this subject line: Naropa University account email verification code
- Open the email, copy the code, and return to the previous webpage to paste the code.
- Click Verify and a green success box will appear. Also, you will see your email in the menu.
- You may also add your phone number as a secondary method.
- You're all set!