Once IT enables MFA on your Naropa account you will not be able to login until you complete the following steps:
- Open a web browser and go to: outlook.office365.com
- Enter your current full Naropa email along with your password
- You will be prompted with the following screen requiring more info, click on Next
- On the following screen there is a drop down box with several options. Please select:
a) Mobile app (Microsoft Authenticator App that you downloaded from app store)
b) Receive notifications for verification
- Click setup to continue
- The next screen will have a QR code and you will have to continue the setup on your cellphone.
- Open the Microsoft Authenticator app, grant access to camera, and hold it up to the QR code on computer screen (Click the + in the top right of the app to add a new account if necessary)
- Click NEXT on computer
- Should say “Mobile app has been configured for notifications and verification codes”
Click NEXT again on computer
- Approve sign-in on app
- Add mobile number if it’s not already automatically inserted (below)
- Additional verification: Step 4 - Click Done and you then will be able to access your Naropa email.