To check your Naropa voicemail please use one of the following methods from below. If you have never logged in or do not remember your VM password, you will need a temporary password. The IT department can provide you a temporary Voice Mail password, or reset it if needed.
There is a voicemail limit of 60 max, once your mailbox reaches 60 VMs you will no longer be able to receive new ones until some are deleted.
Via Mitel Connect (On Naropa Computer Only):
- Open Mitel Connect.
- Locate and select "Voicemails" from the left tabs.
- Click on the message, then click on the "Play" green icon.
Note: In order to play the voicemail from your PC speakers, click the speaker icon next to the phone icon and select "Use Computer Speakers".
-Deleting VMs from Mitel Connect will make them recoverable for up to 48hours then they will be permanently deleted from your mailbox.
Via External Phone:
- Call 303-546-3599.
- Press Star twice (*, *) to access the voicemail system
- Enter your Naropa extension number
- Enter your Voicemail password when prompted, followed by the pound (#) key
- Follow the prompts as needed to act on voicemail messages.
Via your ShoreTel Handset:
- On the phone, click the physical "Voicemail" button.
- Enter your voicemail password (OR the temporary password, if this is your first time logging in) and click OK.
- You can then play, call back, or delete your voice messages.
Via your Email When Attachment Is Emailed:
1. If your account has VM email notification enabled you will receive a similar email to the following
2. Double click on the attached .WAV file to listen to the VM.
-Please note that deleting this email will NOT delete the VM from your inbox. You will have to delete the VM using one of the first 3 methods listed on this page.