Email Setup on MacBook Apple Mail
Created by: Tharyn Taylor
Modified on: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 1:13 PM
- Go to the Apple button.
- Click System Preferences.
- You will see the screen below.
- Go to Internet Accounts.
- Click the + button to add a new account
- Click the Exchange option
- Enter your name
- Email: your full new email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter password
- The screen should give an error and expand
- Email address: email@example.com
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal URL: outlook.office365.com
- External URL: outlook.office365.com
- Click Sign In
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.